Two weeks ago Houseparty and Sabra Hummus had me host a fabulous party featuring hummus, pita chips, and other snacks. I ended up having the party at work and my friends and co-workers raved about the Hummus. (see original post here)
The wonderful people at both Houseparty and Sabra also gave me some goodies for a giveaway! This is my very first giveaway and I’m so excited about it! Included in the hummus party pack are a bamboo Sabra cooking spoon, a Sabra hummus trivet, a Sabra hummus recipe card holder, a coupon for a free container of Sabra hummus, and two $1.00 off coupons as well! Everything you need to have your very own Sabra hummus party!
One of the recipes that I tried at the party is was the Hummus Chicken Salad (recipe from the Sabra website)
1 c. grilled chicken breast, cubed
1 T. finely chopped onions
2 T. diced celery
2 T. diced red peppers
1 T. water
1/2 c. hummus, any flavor (I like the roasted red pepper!)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Serve on a lettuce leaf as a salad, on bread as a sandwich, or in a wrap.
There are three ways to enter in the Sabra hummus giveaway, each will give you one entry to win the prize pack!
1. Leave a comment about your favorite flavor of Sabra hummus or something you like to make with hummus.
2. Tell me about your favorite healthy dip. It can be something you make yourself or a store bought dip.
3. Become a follower of my blog then comment telling me you are a follower.
Be sure to leave your e-mail so that I am able to contact you if you are the winner. You have until midnight on November 26 to enter. I will announce the winner on November 27!
This post is linked to:
Not Baaad Sundays