Rosemary Focaccia (adapted from Gayno's School of Cooking)
2 1/2 c. flour
1 t. salt
2 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 t. dried rosemary
1 c. warm water
1 packet of dried yeast
2 T. olive oil
1. In a small bowl combine the water, yeast, and oil. Let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In another bowl mix the flour, salt, fresh rosemary, and dried rosemary. Mix the yeast mixture into the flour mixture. Stir for 2 minutes or until the dough is just combined and smooth.
3. Put in a bowl and cover. Let the dough sit for 2 hours or until it doubles in size.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 2 hours or until almost doubled.
6. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cook the focaccia for 20 minutes or until the top in golden brown.
This post linked to: