2 oz. one-third less fat cream cheese
3 T. low fat milk
1 T. butter
½ c. part skim cheddar cheese, divided
3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 t. chives
1 t. Salt
1 t. pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes, poke holes in them, and rub the outsides with sea salt. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender.
2. Remove from oven and slice in half. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin potato skin shell. Place the pulp in a medium bowl and mash.
3. Mix the cream cheese, milk, butter, bacon, chives, and ¼ c. of the cheese in a bowl. Add the mashed potatoes and mix well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place the potato skin shells back on the baking sheet. Scoop the potato filling into each shell and top with the remaining ¼ c. cheese.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
This post linked to: