Easy Potato Pancakes
1 package Simply Potatoes mashed potatoes
1/2 large onion, shredded
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
4 T. olive oil
1. Heat the mashed potatoes in the microwave according to the package directions. Stir well and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the onion, garlic, egg, and cheese. Stir until well combined.
3. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
4. With your hands form the potatoes into a ball shape and then flatten into a pancake. Place each pancake in the skillet, leaving enough space in between them to flip them.
5. Cook on each side from 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the skillet and drain on a paper towel. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
This post linked to: