Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Easy Strawberry Fudge
I made 2 batches of this fudge and the first one was gone before I got a picture. I topped the first one with chocolate jimmies and chocolate dipped mini marshmallows. They were delicious! The ones I got the picture of have Valentine's Day sprinkles on them and heart shaped marshmallows. I served these to the kids at school and they were asking me for the recipe! I printed it out and sent it home with them since it's such an easy one and they could make it at home with parental supervision.
Easy Strawberry Fudge (from Cookies and Cups)
1 (12 oz) can of whipped strawberry frosting
12 oz. white chocolate
Sprinkles for decoration
1. Spray an 11 x 7 pan (or 9 x 9) with cooking spray.
2. Heat the white chocolate in a double boiler, stirring frequently until it is melted.
3. Remove the chocolate from the heat and stir in the strawberry frosting.
4. Spread the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it down. Sprinkle with sprinkles and any additional decorations.
5. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
6. Cut into squares and serve.
**Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This post linked to:
Two Cup Tuesday, Back for Seconds, Wonderful Food Wednesdays, Whatcha Whipped Up, Cast Party Wednesday,