Can you believe Christmas is only a few short weeks away? It feels like it was just Thanksgiving! Whether you are having a huge Christmas dinner at your house or a cocktail party for friends, if you haven’t started planning your menu yet you’re in luck!
I’ve collected my personal favorite holiday recipes as well as some from my food blogging friends to give you the best collection of appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, vegetables, breads, beverages, and desserts. So get your printer or pin button ready and save your favorites for later!
1. Bone In Holiday Ham from Noble Pig
7. Fried Smashed Potatoes with Onions and Meyer Lemon Dressing from Cravings of a Lunatic
8. Rosemary and Pear Potato Salad from Cooking with Books
24. Blue Cheese Roasted Cauliflower, Green Beans, & Mushrooms from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
40. Honey Butter Dinner Rolls from Chocolate Moosey
49. Mini Fruit Tarts
57. Merry Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes from Back For Seconds