Easter is just 2 weeks away! Have you decided what you are making? I usually go to my parents for Easter and my mom cooks and I help. This year Easter is the same week of her birthday. That means everyone in my family pitches in and cooks dinner so my mom can relax. It takes some time to plan, especially since some of us live over 2 hours away, but it’s always fun trying new dishes.
We’ll have our family favorites which include Baked Pineapple and Hash Brown Casserole and Creme Egg Brownies for dessert. But whenever we cook instead of mom there are new dishes as well. I haven’t decided what I want to make yet and I need a side dish and a dessert. That’s why I’ve gathered a collection of recipes perfect for Easter dinner to not only help myself out but my readers as well!
1. Jamie Oliver’s Easter Lamb from Elly Says Opa!
2. Rum and Coke Glazed Ham from Kate’s Recipe Box
3. A Lamb Feast from An Edible Mosaic
4. Fig and Orange Glazed Ham from Kate’s Recipe Box
2. Carrot Soup Garnished with Bacon from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
3. Simply Spring Tomato Pie with Potato Crust from Miss Information
4. Herbed Cheese and Asparagus Crostini from Home Cooking Memories
5. Green Goddess Pasta Salad from Call Me PMc
6. Millet Pilaf with Roasted Carrots from An Edible Mosaic
8. Balsamic Parmesan Asparagus from Kate’s Recipe Box
9. Cheesy Potato Casserole from Home Cooking Memories
10. Apple Walnut Rainbow Chard Salad from An Edible Mosaic
13. Garlic Roasted Asparagus from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
15. Cheesy Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
1. Italian Easter Bread from Kate’s Recipe Box
3. Italian Easter Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
4. Greek Easter Bread from Elly Says Opa!
1. Glazed Doughnut Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
2. Easter Egg Magic Gooey Bars from Back for Seconds
4. Cake Batter Truffles from Snappy Gourmet
5. Bird’s Nest Cupcakes from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
6. Carrot Cake M & M’s from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
7. Zebra Tres Leches Cake from Back for Seconds
8. Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from Texanerin Baking
10. Lemon Chess Pie from Call Me PMc
11. Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Food Faith Fitness
12. Hot Cross Buns from Because I Like Chocolate
13. Flower Pot Cake from Back for Seconds
15. Peanut Butter Butterscotch Drops from Texanerin Baking
16. White Tea Macarons with Cherry Preserves from An Edible Mosaic
17. Whole Wheat Carrot Cake from Texanerin Baking