Have you ever been part of a Christmas Cookie exchange? For years we had one at work and it was really fun. I’d get 5 or 6 dozen cookies and they’d all be pretty fancy. In more recent years people started making chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin which is fine but I can make those myself. When I do an exchange I’m looking for fancy cookies.
After 2 or 3 years of getting boring cookies or not getting cookies at all from some people I finally quit the exchange. I started making all of my cookies myself which is fine but it takes a lot longer. However, I always get the fancy cookies I want.
Fancy cookies don’t have to be hard to make. I’ve collected 10 of the Best Christmas Cookies for a Cookie Exchange to make sure your cookie exchange is a success!
2. Chocolate Espresso Snowcaps from Certified Pastry Aficionado
3. Gluten Free Stained Glass Cookies from Noshtastic
4. Cherry Almond Cookies from The Kitchen is my Playground
5. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Cookies from Organized Island
6. White Chocolate Dipped Gingersnaps from Julie’s Eats & Treats
7. Peppermint Lofthouse Sugar Cookies from Rachel Cooks
8. Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from Nutmeg Nanny
9. Christmas Wreath Cookies from Joyful Healthy Eats
10. Turtle Cookie Cups from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks