This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Can you believe that Easter is less then a month away? I can’t! Where did the time go? I’ve been anxiously planning my Easter snacks for the kids at school as well as dessert for Easter dinner. The great news is that I’ve created two adorable recipes using Super Snack Pack Pudding Cups that are great for a snack or for Easter dessert!
I went to Walmart looking for pudding cups and was excited to see the Super Snack Pack pudding cups. They are larger sized then the regular snack pack pudding and come in several different flavors including chocolate and vanilla. I also found that the new Easy Open Lids were perfect for kids opening up their own pudding. I also picked up some pretzel sticks, Oreo cookies, and Nilla Wafers. I knew I had plenty of colored candy melts at home so I didn’t need to stock up on any of those.
When I got home I took the pretzel sticks out and melted some orange and green candy melts. I part of the pretzel sticks in orange and the other part in green to look like carrots and then let them set. While they were setting I worked on my “Bunny Butts”. I took Mini Nilla Wafers and dipped them in white chocolate. As soon as I put the mini wafer on waxed paper I placed two mini marshmallows halves on the bottom half of the wafer and one rolled mini marshmallow in the middle.
The last thing I did was crush up some Oreo cookies and some Nilla Wafers. This would be a great time to get the kids to help you out. I sprinkled the crushed Nilla Wafers on top of the Snack Pack vanilla pudding cups and I put the crushed Oreo cookies on top of the Snack Pack chocolate pudding cups.
Then all that’s left is putting the Easter pudding cups together! Simply place 3 “carrots” in the chocolate pudding cups so it looks like they are sitting in the dirt. Then place a bunny butt in each of the vanilla pudding cups. It’s that easy!
Surprise the kids with these adorable Easter snacks or serve them up to both adults and children for Easter dessert! The pudding tastes great and the decorations on top are perfect for Easter.
- 1 package (6 cups) Super Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups
- 1 package (6 cups) Super Snack Pack Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 18 pretzel sticks (about 4" big)
- 12 mini marshmallows
- 25 mini Nilla Wafers, divided
- 8 Oreo cookies
- orange, green, pink, and white candy melts (about ⅛ cup of each)
- Open all 12 Super Snack Pack pudding cups. Set aside.
- Melt the orange candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until completely melted. Carefully dip each pretzel stick ¾ of the way into the orange candy. Tap off the excess and place on a piece of waxed paper to harden.
- Melt the green candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until completely melted. Hold the already orange dipped pretzel sticks and dip the remaining ¼ of the pretzel stick into the green candy, tapping to remove the excess and place on the waxed paper to harden.
- Cut 6 of the mini marshmallows in half. These will be your bunny feet. Roll each of the remaining 6 marshmallows into balls. These will be the bunny tails.
- Melt the white candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until completely melted.Take 6 of the mini Nilla Wafers and dip them into the white candy, tapping off the excess. Place flat side down and immediately place two marshmallow halves on the bottom half of the wafer and place one rolled up marshmallow in the center of the wafer. Allow to harden.
- Melt the pink candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until completely melted. Place the pink candy in a small zip top bag, zip up, and snip off the corner. Carefully pipe a pink circle in the middle of the bunny feet along with 3 dots to complete the feet.
- Place the remaining Nilla wafers in a plastic baggie and crush. Divide in between the vanilla Snack Pack pudding cups, sprinkling on top of each pudding.
- Place the Oreo cookies in a baggie and crush. Divide in between the chocolate Snack Pack pudding cups, sprinkling on top of each pudding.
- Place 3 chocolate covered "carrots" in each chocolate pudding cup, orange side down.
- Place one bunny butt on top of each vanilla pudding cup.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Want to make your own Easter Super Snack Pack Pudding Cups? Click HERE for a coupon!
I’ve shared my Easter treat with you now I want to hear from you! What Easter treat will you be making this year?