This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RedHotSummer #IPTSOE #CollectiveBias
Summer is almost here and you know what that means! It's grilling season! I love firing up the grill for summer holidays and parties then inviting people over for some delicious grilled food, cold salads, snacks, and fabulous desserts. One of my favorite things to use in recipes is Frank's RedHot. Frank's RedHot Buffalo is perfect for Summer. Check out their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe and visit their site for inspiration.
So what do I use Frank's RedHot on? I Put That $#!+ On Everything! No really, I do. Frank's RedHot Original is the most versatile sauce that can be used for a wide variety of dish types. It's delicious, and fun to put Frank's RedHot on everything from grilled chicken or pork to macaroni salad, to eggs in the morning, or even in cocktails! Plus it comes in three delicious flavors including Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce, and Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce.
While I've got a ton of recipes perfect for summer parties and gatherings I want to share a great snack recipe. This is one that I put out whenever people come over but the food hasn't finished cooking yet. It's great because it's perfect for snacking on while my husband is firing up the grill. Plus it's so easy to make and can be made days in advance.
The recipe is for Spicy Seasoned Pretzels. I know it doesn't sounds fancy but it's such a great recipe. I take a bag of pretzels and toss them with vegetable oil and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce. Frank’s RedHot is the perfect combination of flavor & heat and it makes these pretzels so yummy! After coating the pretzels with the liquid ingredients I add in some seasonings, mix them all together, then bake them in the oven.
While this recipe is for one bag, if you are having a big crowd you'll probably want to make two bags because these are totally addictive. I like putting a big bowl of them outside by the grill so that people congregate outside and talk to whoever is manning the grill. Then I'll put another bowl inside so people can snack on them while chatting.
These Spicy Seasoned Pretzels have a spicy heat from the Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce but a touch of sweetness from brown sugar. They are super delicious and adding Frank's RedHot to anything is guaranteed to make your summer party stand out from the crowd. Plus there are a few other spices that add a great flavor to them. They are the perfect sweet, spicy, and crunchy combination that is great for snacking on before a big meal.
So if you are hosting a Memorial Day BBQ or picnic, think about making these delicious Spicy Seasoned Pretzels as a snack for your guests to enjoy while you are cooking.
- 16 oz. bag of pretzel twists
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 3-4 Tablespoons Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Place the pretzels in a gallon sized bag and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, ranch seasoning, and brown sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine the vegetable oil and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce in a small bowl. Pour over top of the pretzels in the bag. Zip the bag shut and shake well.
- Open the bag and pour in the seasoning mix. Zip the bag shut and shake well.
- Pour the pretzels onto a large baking sheet with a rim.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time to prevent burning.
- Once the pretzels are cooked remove from oven and cool completely. Keep in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
A Hezzi-D Original Recipe