New Year's Eve is just around the corner! We don't have a set thing we do to ring in the new year and it feels like it's something different each year. Sometimes we go to a friends house and celebrate then other times we go out to dinner then come home and have snacks and drinks.
No matter what we do we usually have a cocktail or two to help celebrate the new year. Last year was a little different. I was pregnant and no one knew but us so we went out to dinner then came home and had some snacks. We actually ended up in bed before 11pm! That's the first time in a long time I didn't see midnight.
I doubt we see midnight this year as we are celebrating the new year with our new baby who will be just 4 months old. While we may not make it to midnight the plan is to stay home and enjoy some appetizers and cocktails to celebrate. I'm always on the look out for new and fun cocktails to try so I'm excited to share these 18 Cocktails to Help Ring in 2018.
- Pomegranate Mimosa Mule from Frugal Foodie Mama
2. Wild Hibiscus Sparkling Cocktail from Swirls of Flavor
3. Apple Cider Mimosas from Joyful Healthy Eats
4. Pomegranate Orange Champagne Cocktail from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
5. Brandy Ginger Twist from Hola Jalapeno
6. Classic Manhattan Cocktail from Nutmeg Nanny
7. Rosemary Greyhound Cocktail from Melanie Makes
8. Pomegranate Rosemary Moscow Mule from Certified Pastry Aficionado
9. Champagne Cosmo from The Blond Cook
10. Caramel Apple Martini from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
11. Orange Cranberry Cocktail with Champagne from Food, Faith, Fitness
12. Lemon Drop Cocktail from All She Cooks
13. Blueberry Mojito Mocktails from NeighborFood
14. French 75 Champagne Cocktails from Iowa Girl Eats
15. Champagne Cobbler Cocktail from The Kitchen is My Playground
16. Peach Rose Sangria from Julie's Eats and Treats
17. Raspberry Ginger Bellini from The Lemon Bowl
18. Bubbly Hibiscus Flower Cocktail from Poet in the Pantry
Leave a Reply