You don’t need to use multiple pans to make a tasty lasagna! Check out my delicious One Pot Lasagna made in my Swiss Diamond Round Casserole.
Today’s we’ve got an awesome giveaway sponsored by Swiss Diamond. I have received product from Swiss Diamond, but all opinions are my own. #ad
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other brands. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too.
I don’t know about you but once the weather turns colder I love making warm and comforting dishes like lasagna. I like loading my lasagna up with veggies, meat, and cheese. However, I hate how much time it takes to cook everything, layer it, and get it into the oven. That’s not to mention all the pans I have to clean!
That’s why last week I decided to make an easy One Pot Lasagna. In order to make this dish you need a sturdy casserole dish or Dutch Oven that can go both on the stove top and in the oven. I used my gorgeous Swiss Diamond 6.9 Quart Round Casserole in Blue. I love this pot because it is deep, made of superior premium quality enamel, and is great for transitioning between the stove top and the oven.
In order to make this lasagna I simply sauteed all of my vegetables in the pot and then added in my ground beef. Once that was cooked I added in my sauce and some seasoning. Then I broke apart oven ready lasagna noodles, mixed them in with the mixture, and topped it off with cheese. I took it directly off of the stove and put it into the oven to bake.
I love how easy it was to make lasagna this way! My husband, toddler, and I all enjoyed it once it came out of the oven. It was well cooked, the noodles were soft, and it had a lot of flavor. I like that there were so many vegetables in it because my son ate them without blinking an eye. Plus we had plenty left over for dinner the next day. Bonus!
One of the best parts of this dish is that it was super easy to get it out of the pan. Plus, cleaning the pan was a snap! I didn’t even have to get out my scrubber for this one. Usually when I make lasagna everything is caked on the pan, I have to soak it, and it’s a mess. That isn’t the case with the Swiss Diamond 6.9 Quart Round Casserole. I had no trouble cleaning it at all!
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- ½ onion, minced
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 c. marinara sauce
- ½ c. red wine
- 1½ c. ricotta cheese
- 2 t. Italian seasonings
- 10-12 oven ready lasagna noodles
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, onion, and bell pepper and saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Drain any extra fat.
- Add in the garlic cloves, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the marinara sauce and red wine into the pot and mix well. Heat over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir int he ricotta cheese and Italian seasonings.
- Break the oven ready lasagna noodles into 4 pieces and add to the pot. Mix so that all of the noodles are covered with sauce.
- Add in one cup of mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Top the pot off with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pot in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- If you'd like the cheese to be brown simply broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
Swiss Diamond Gifts for Foodies
Here are some totally awesome gift ideas for your foodie loved ones this year:
- Complete Knife Block 10-piece Set
- 6.9 quart Round Casserole
- XD Non-Stick Fry Pan with Lid
- XD Non-Stick 2 Piece Fry Pan and Grill Pan
- XD Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle
- XD Non-Stick 2 Piece Fry Pan Duo
This holiday season, don’t forget to shop through Ebates so you earn cash back on all your purchases!
Swiss Diamond Roaster + Carving Set Giveaway
Our sponsor, Swiss Diamond has generously provided an amazing prize for our readers! One lucky person will receive a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Roaster with Lid and a 2-piece Carving Set, a retail value of over $300!
Official Rules and Conditions: One winner a $300 USD Amazon Gift Card.
Open worldwide to adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 12/13/2018. Enter using the widget below.
Check them all out here: