Do you have an Instant Pot? If not now is your chance to get one! I love this all in one cooker. It makes cooking a snap. My favorite things to make in the Instant Pot are roasts, soups, and chicken dishes.
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Instant Pot Giveaway!
One lucky person is going to win an awesome 6-Quart Instant Pot Ultra. If you don’t have an Instant Pot yet, you’re missing out. This device is 10 appliances in one! Yes seriously, here’s what it can be used as:
- Pressure Cooker
- Slow Cooker
- Rice Cooker
- Cake Maker
- Yogurt Maker
- Egg Cooker
The 6-Quart Instant Pot Ultra set includes a steam rack, recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon and measuring cup. Here are some of the new features:
- altitude adjustment
- cooking indicator
- steam release reset button
This pulled pork with mustard barbecue sauce was a recipe I originally made in the slow cooker. While I love my slow cooker the Instant Pot is just so much better! Not only did this take less than an hour to make versus six hours, but you can put the pork in frozen if you want. That means you don’t have to plan ahead whenever you want to make this recipe.
The thing I love most about this pulled pork with mustard barbecue sauce is the flavor. It has a slightly spicy taste from the mustard, a tangy taste from the vinegar, and a sweetness from the brown sugar. It really hits my taste buds any time I enjoy it. You can put these on big buns for dinner or on slider rolls and serve them for Game Day.
- 3-4 pound boneless pork roast
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, minced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ c. yellow mustard
- ¼ c. brown mustard
- 1 T. dry mustard
- ¾ c. vinegar (I used red wine vinegar but cider vinegar is delish!)
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 T. hot sauce
- 10 buns or rolls
- Place the pork roast in the Instant Pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the onion and garlic around the pork roast in the Instant Pot.
- In a medium bowl combine the yellow mustard, brown mustard, dry mustard, vinegar, brown sugar, and hot sauce.
- Pour the sauce over top of the pork roast and put the lid on the Instant Pot.
- Hit the button for Pressure Cook and then change the time to 45 minutes.
- Once the timer beats allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes then release the rest manually.
- Shred the pork, mix with the sauce in the pot, and then put the pork on the buns.
Instant Pot Giveaway
This giveaway has been organized by Juggling Act Mama and sponsored in part by the following bloggers:
- Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Life a Little Brighter
- Bowl Me Over
- As For Me and My Homestead
- Suburban Simplicity
- Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
- One Creative Mommy
- An Affair From the Heart
- Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Official Rules and Conditions: One winner will receive a 6-quart Instant Pot Ultra. No cash value. Open worldwide to adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered electronically. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 12/17/2018. Enter using the widget below.
Christmas Sweets and Treats
We’ve got a lot of yummy dessert recipes on the blog, but these are some of our most favorites for Christmastime:
- Peppermint S’mores Trifle
- Fun PEEPS Christmas Cake
- White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- Christmas Light Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes with Hot Cocoa Frosting