Love homemade rolls but hate waiting hours to be able to bake them? These fluffy dinner rolls are filled with garlic, topped with garlic and Parmesan cheese, and are ready in about 30 minutes.
I love having rolls with holiday dinners, with my soup, and whenever we have pasta for dinner. While I would love to be able to make homemade bread and rolls for all of these occasion it just isn't feasible.
Homemade bread takes time and I rarely have enough time after work to knead, proof, and bake bread before dinner. Sometimes I'll pull rolls out of the freezer and heat them in the oven or I'll buy rolls at the market at we will have those but they aren't a substitute for the real thing.
These 30 Minute Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls can be made, proofed, and baked in just 30 minutes. No, this is not a joke. They use instant or platinum yeast and only need to sit for about 10 minutes.
They are filled with chopped garlic and then brushed with butter and topped with garlic and Parmesan cheese. While they aren't quite as light and fluffy as rolls that proof for hours, they are pretty delicious.
I love the garlic flavor that runs through the rolls and the hint of Parmesan cheese on top. These are great to serve with pasta or soup but they can be served with any meal you want fresh bread with. I can't wait to make them again.
Pro Tips & Substitutions:
- You can top these rolls with poppy seeds or sesame seeds to give them a little texture.
- Try mixing in dried rosemary, thyme, or oregano to give these rolls a burst of flavor.
30 Minute Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls
Fluffy dinner rolls studded with garlic then topped with butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 ¼ c. warm water (about 120 degrees)
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 T. instant or Platinum yeast
- ⅓ c. vegetable oil
- 1 t. salt
- 1 egg
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ½ c. flour
- 4 T. butter, melted
- 1 T. garlic powder
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the yeast with the warm water and sugar in a bowl. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add in the oil, salt, egg, garlic, and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add a little more flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces and shape into rolls.
- Place the rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. and let rise 10 minutes.
- Brush the rolls with the melted butter and sprinkle with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush with more butter.
Recipe from Kleinworth & Co.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Garlic Lover Recipes
- 30 Minute Garlic Parmesan Rolls by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Drunken Garlic Crock Pot Roast by Palatable Pastime
- Garlic and Cheese Country Bread by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Garlic Bread Carbonara by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Garlic Mushrooms by Making Miracles
- Garlic Parmesan Crispy Baked Chicken by Sweet Beginnings
- Grain Free Garlic Naan by Frugal & Fit
- Peanut Garlic Tabouleh by Art of Natural Living
- Roasted Garlic Hummus by That Recipe
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Garlic Chicken by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
I'm a sucker for some garlic bread. These look so delicious and simple to make. Can't wait to try them.
Hi Can I make dough in bread maker???
I'm sure you can but it's so quick and easy you really don't need too!
Inger @ Art of Natural Liivng
I should know better than to read posts before bed. This looks like a really good bed time snack !
Why do I never think to make rolls? Sure I will make a loaf of bread, but never rolls. And they are perfect to grab and go versus taking the time to slice. I love that these bake in 30 minutes and the flavors, oh yum!
Wow! Yeast rolls in 30 minutes!! How fun and delicious.