⅓ c. milk
1 ½ c. chopped chicken breast
1-2 T. Frank’s Red Hot (depending on how spicy you want it)
2 T. butter, melted
½ c. breadcrumbs
1 t. garlic salt
½ c. cheddar cheese
2 chopped green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss the chicken with the hot sauce. Set aside.
3. Make the macaroni and cheese according to the package directions, pouring it into the baking dish after it is made. Stir in the milk and chicken with sauce, toss well.
4. In a small bowl melt the butter. Mix in the breadcrumbs, garlic salt, and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle over top of macaroni in the baking dish.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until topping is crispy and golden brown.
6. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.