As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
It’s been a whirlwind weekend here! My family came to visit on Saturday and we ran around then whole time they were here. Then Sunday I had to do a ton of baking! I’m talking 2 Bundt cakes, 2 dozen cookies, a pie, and a few other things. The last thing I wanted to do was make another thing but I promised I’d bring a treat to school so I was looking for something easy.
This fudge was perfect. It only has a handful of ingredients and took only a few minutes. The bottom layer is chocolate and the top layer is pumpkin spice. If you can’t find pumpkin spice melts you can just use white chocolate and color it orange.
Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge (adapted from Crazy for Crust)
1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. Pumpkin Spice Wilton candy melts
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk, divided
orange food coloring
Candy Corn (for decoration)
1. Line an 8″ square baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and add 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk. Heat in 30 second intervals until just melted. Mix well and pour into the prepared pan. Smooth and place in the refrigerator.
3. Place the Pumpkin Spice candy melts and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and add 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk. Heat in 30 second intervals until just melted. Mix well and carefully pour on top of the chocolate fudge.
4. Immediately press candy corn into the top of the fudge. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
5. Remove from the refrigerator and pull on the foil to remove from the pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.