As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
I am very excited to say that today is the start of the 12 Days of Christmas here at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks! Over the next 12 days I’ll be sharing my favorite recipes, crafts, holiday gifts, and more so make sure you stop back each day! I also have several holiday giveaways going on that you aren’t going to want to miss!
For the First day of Christmas I am making a super simple but delicious fudge. Eggnog fudge is melt in your melt white chocolate fudge that only takes minutes to make. It’s spiced with both cinnamon and nutmeg, has a creamy texture, and gets a lot of flavor from eggnog.
This fudge is super rich. It’s perfect for placing on a holiday cookie tray. It’s also a great gift to give to family or friends! Simply put the fudge in a cute container, tie a bow on it, and give it to those special people in your life who love food gifts!
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3/4 c. eggnog
- 12 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 t. nutmeg
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream,
- 1 t. vanilla
- In a large saucepan combine the sugar, butter, and eggnog. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium high heat and stir constantly until the mixture reaches 235 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add in the white chocolate, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Allow to sit for 3 minutes then stir until combined.
- Add in the marshmallow cream and mix until combined.
- Spread into a 9 x 9 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Immediately sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Allow the fudge to cool for 3-4 hours or until solid. Cut into 20 or 24 squares and enjoy!
Slightly adapted from I Heart Naptime
Don’t forget to check out my Etsy store for your holiday gifts this year! For Black Friday I am giving 10% off orders of $25.00 using code BLACKFRIDAY2014 and 15% off orders of $50.00 using code BLACK FRIDAY15 ! https://www.etsy.com/shop/HezziDBakesandCrafts