Now that I'm back to work I'm all about convenience for dinner. I wish I had the time to make gourmet meals like I used too, and on occasion I can, but now when I get home from work I just want to hang out with my baby. That means I want to make dinners that are quick, easy, and tasty.
I really am enjoying sheet pan suppers. They are easy because everything gets thrown on a sheet pan and baked in the oven. I also like them because we seem to eat more vegetables when we have a sheet pan supper. I also don't have to think of a side dish because everything is there on one pan.
This Kielbasa and Potato Sheet Pan Supper is really flavorful. It combines kielbasa, potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts with some spices. The entire thing is roasted then halfway through I added breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. It gave the meal a little more flavor and texture.
The great thing about this meal is you can add just about any vegetable to it. I really liked the combination of salty kielbasa with hearty potatoes and Brussels Sprouts. It's not something I would have ever put together but it was a great combination.
This sheet pan supper was ready in under an hour and the hands on time was about 15 minutes. The nice thing is that the Brussels Sprouts and kielbasa can be cut up to 24 hours before so most of the prep work can be finished before I even get home from work. This meal made enough that we had it for dinner one night then there was enough left for lunch the next day.
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. baby Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 12 oz. kielbasa, cut into disks
- ¼ c. breadcrumbs
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the potatoes, half the butter, half the salt, half the garlic, and half the pepper in a bowl. Toss to coat then place on a large baking sheet.
- Combine the Brussels Sprouts with the remaining butter, salt, garlic, and pepper. Toss to coat and pour on top of the potatoes.
- Place the kielbasa on top and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese on top and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe adapted from I Wash, You Dry.