Do you have a go to dessert that you make whenever you want something sweet because it's so easy to make? I have two. One is chocolate chip cookies. I have probably ten different recipes because I love making chocolate chip cookies. They are quick, easy, and everyone loves them.
My other favorite is fudge. There are so many different fudge flavors and if you make it using the quick method it's ready in no time. I think I have close to 20 fudge recipes on my blog because it's so easy to make. It's also easy to make different flavors so I make it frequently.
I recently found flavored sweetened condensed milk and knew it would make awesome fudge. One was maple flavored and the other was pumpkin. I'm actually not a huge maple fan but I do like it with chocolate so I decided to make Maple Chocolate Fudge.
I like this recipe because it only has a few ingredients and it's easy to make. It took about five minutes to make and 30 minutes to harden. I actually made it twice because for some reason the flavored sweetened condensed milk must have more water or liquid in it because it took more chocolate to make it set. My first batch was not very firm but the second batch was a good consistency.
I really like the flavor of the finished fudge. It had a lot of chocolate in it and jut a subtle maple flavor. It was perfect in my opinion. I also added in a pinch of cinnamon because you know I have to add spice and cinnamon works really well with the maple and chocolate flavor.
- 14 oz. Maple flavored sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. chocolate chips
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and cinnamon.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and everything is well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Immediately pour into the prepared pan.
- Allow to harden for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Banana Split No Bake Ice Box Cake by Our Good Life
- Chocolate Dream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Fried Ice Cream Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Key Lime Yogurt Pie by Art of Natural Living
- Maple Chocolate Fudge by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- No Bake Banana Split Cake by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Peppermint Crisp Tart by Pandemonium Noshery
- S'mores No Bake Cake by The Freshman Cook