I love making desserts for the holidays. I usually start about a month ahead of time and start making different desserts to see which ones I like best. I make a lot of cakes and cupcakes but sometimes I just want to make something simple.
This double fudge is one of those simple recipes plus it looks so delicious everyone will think it took forever to make! I love the brown with the hot pink color. It looks so pretty and is perfect to give to your valentine.
This fudge recipe has just 3 ingredients in it. It’s so simple that the kids can help make it! While I cut my fudge pieces into squares, you could easily use a heart shaped cookie cutter to make then super cute.
- 1½ c. chocolate chips
- 1½ c. white chocolate chips
- 1 can(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Pink food coloring
- Valentine's Day M&M's (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place foil in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Put the chocolate chips and half of the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Quickly pour into the prepared pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips and the remaining sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Add the pink food coloring and mix well.
- Quickly pour into the prepared pan on top of the milk chocolate.
- Sprinkle with M&M's and/or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.