Two layers of fudge, one of milk chocolate and one of white chocolate, topped off with fun Valentine's Day sprinkles for an easy to make dessert. This post was originally published in February 2016.
I love making desserts for the holidays. I usually start about a month ahead of time and make a variety of different desserts to choose the ones I like best. While I make a lot of cakes and cupcakes sometimes I just want to make something simple.
This double fudge is one of those simple recipes that looks like it took a long time but it's so easy. There are two types of chocolate which makes for a delicious burst of flavors in your mouth.
For this recipe you will need:
- milk chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- pink food coloring
To make this recipe you make a quick milk chocolate fudge using the milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Pour it into a pan and refrigerate until just firm.
Then add the pink food coloring to the remaining sweetened condensed milk and then add in the white chocolate to make the other layer of fudge. Pour it over top of the milk chocolate layer and quickly put the sprinkles on top.
After that you need to refrigerate until the fudge is firm. Then cut it into squares and serve. I love the brown with the bright pink color contrast. It looks so pretty and is perfect to give to your valentine.
- 1 ½ c. chocolate chips
- 1 ½ c. white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Pink food coloring
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Place foil in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Put the chocolate chips and half of the sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Quickly pour into the prepared pan.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips and the remaining sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan and add the food coloring. Stir to combine then heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Quickly pour into the prepared pan on top of the milk chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then cut into 20 squares.
A Hezzi-D Original recipe
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g