This sweet Cherry Vanilla Bourbon Fizz cocktail with notes of cherries and vanilla mixed with bourbon and either fizzy water or ginger ale is the perfect sipper for summer!
I've never been a huge bourbon fan but recently I've discovered different flavors of Jim Beam. The first one I tried was apple and it was amazing.
Since then I've been trying a few here and there. I buy the mini bottles and then if I like them I buy the full sized bottles. Recently I've tried the peach, vanilla, and honey. I have to admit, I enjoyed all three of them!
In order to try them I usually take a sip of them on the rocks and then I mix them in a cocktail. That's where I came up with this tasty Cherry Vanilla Bourbon Fizz.
- maraschino cherry juice
- Jim Beam Vanilla
- Ginger ale or Fizzy Water
- simple syrup (if using fizzy water)
- maraschino cherries
Fill a glass with ice. Pour the cherry juice and Jim Beam Vanilla into the glass. Fill the glass with ginger ale or fizzy water.
Use a straw and mix the ingredients together. Top with one or two cherries.
Can I use regular Jim Beam?
Yes you can. If you don't have the vanilla simply mix one ounce of Jim Beam with 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and use that instead.
Do I need simple syrup with the fizzy water?
Yes you do. The fizzy water doesn't add the sweetness the ginger ale does so it's needed with the water.
Can I double or triple the recipe?
Of course! If you are making it for guests combine the cherry juice and Jim Beam vanilla in a small pitcher. Pour 2 ounces over ice then fill the glass with ginger ale or fizzy water.
The first sip of this was a burst of cherries and vanilla. It tasted just like summer. This is the perfect beverage to sip on outside all summer long.
It's easy to make and can even be made ahead of time. Just add ice and ginger ale then add a few cherries on top.
More Bourbon Recipes:
- The Triple B Sausage (Bacon, Bourbon, BBQ Sauce)
- Peach Bourbon Tea
- Meyer Lemon Bourbon Mule
- Tennessee Burger with Bourbon and BBQ Sauce
- Bourbon BBQ Ribs
If you’ve tried my Cherry Vanilla Bourbon Fizz or any other recipe on Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can FOLLOW ME on:
- 2 teaspoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 ounce Jim Beam Vanilla
- 6 ounces ginger ale or fizzy water
- 1 ounce simple syrup (if using fizzy water)
- maraschino cherries
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour the marascino cherry juice and Jim Beam Vanilla into the glass with the ice.
- Fill the glass with ginger ale or fizzy water. If you are using fizzy water add the simple syrup as well.
- Put a straw in the glass and stir.
- Add maraschino cherries as a garnish.
A Hezzi-D Original Recipe