I finally got an Instant Pot for Christmas. For months I didn't know what everyone was raving about and I didn't really care. I had a slow cooker, why did I need something else? Turns out, I needed it because it's fast and makes cooking easy!
One thing I love about the Instant Pot is that I can put frozen meat in it and it will be cooked within 30 minutes. This is awesome for days when I forget to take meat out of the freezer. Plus, having a meal cooked in 30 minutes is perfect for me as a busy working mom who wants to spend time with my baby whenever I'm home.
Now in January there is a lot of talk about Game Day food because of the play offs. I like football food as much as the next person but I haven't been making much of it this year. With my Instant Pot I was able to whip up Buffalo Chicken Dip using frozen chicken in just 20 minutes. How awesome is that?
It was super easy to make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip using just a handful of ingredients that I always have in my house. I simply dumped everything in the pot, pressure cooked it for 20 minutes, shredded the chicken, then stirred in the cheese. I think it was even better then my normal Buffalo Chicken Dip and it was a snap to make.
For Game Day I like to serve my buffalo chicken dip with crackers, carrots, and celery. It's also good with pita chips, on pieces of toasted bread, or even with pretzels. No matter how you serve it, Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip will be a Game Day winner!
- 2 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1 packet Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 T. butter
- ¾ c. Frank's Red Hot
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Put the chicken, cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, sour cream, butter, and hot sauce in the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on and pressure cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Use manual release and release the pressure.
- Take the chicken breasts out and shred them. Place them back in the pot and mix well.
- Add in the cheddar cheese and mix until melted.
- Spoon dip into a bowl and serve with crackers, pretzels, or vegetables.
Check out these other tasty #FootballFoods :
- Bacon Jalapeno Palm Poppers by Palatable Pastime
- Baked Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Orange Dipping Sauce by Everyday Eileen
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos by The Redhead Baker
- Butternut Squash Pizzettas by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cheese Chili Tots by Frugal Pantry
- Cheeseburger Bombs by Cookaholic Wife
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Lasagna by Cooking With Carlee
- Chipotle Peach Meatballs by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Fiesta Ranch Crispy Baked Wings by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Fried Chicken Sliders by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Ham and Swiss Sliders by Family Around The Table
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Instant Pot Cheesy Southwestern Spinach Dip by Kate's Recipe Box
- Mini Zucchini Pizzas by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Philly Steak Appetizer by The Freshman Cook
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Texas Trash Party Mix by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Tomatillo and Pork Chili by Simple and Savory
- Warm White Bean Dip by Bear & Bug Eats