Coffee and caramel no churn ice cream swirled together then mixed with toffee pieces into a delicious frozen treat.
No churn ice cream is so easy to make. It’s basically a combination of fresh whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk with any combination of flavors and add ins that you can come up with. It takes just 5 minutes to make so you can enjoy it any time!
To make this No Churn Coffee Caramel Crunch Ice Cream I whipped up a batch of no churn ice cream without any flavor. Then I divided the ice cream into two different batches.
To the first bowl I added caramel sauce and sea salt and gently folded it together. I added in toffee pieces and mixed them in as well. Then in the other bowl I added coffee emulsion. While it’s better to use coffee flavoring or coffee emulsion you can use espresso or instant coffee in this recipe.
I put the coffee ice cream in a loaf pan first and then put spoonfuls of the caramel ice cream on top. Then using a butter knife I swirled the two together. Finally I sprinkled toffee pieces on top and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
I was pretty excited to try this ice cream because it has all of my favorite flavors. Scooping it out I noticed how pretty it looked because the two types of ice cream made a nice looking swirl.
The first bite was divine. Sweet caramel ice mixed with slightly bitter coffee ice cream swirled with crunchy toffee pieces was perfection. My husband added a little bit of caramel sauce on top but I thought it was great the way it was. This is going to be a summer staple at our house for sure!
Pro Tips and Substitutions:
- If you don’t have coffee emulsion you can add 2 tablespoons of instant coffee to 2 tablespoons of warm water and mix until dissolved.
- Instead of toffee pieces you could add in chocolate chips, caramel chips, or even nuts to this ice cream to give it the crunch.
- Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours to get the best texture. While it will be solid enough after 3 to 4 hours, it won’t be solid enough to have a good texture.
A Hezzi-D Original recipe
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 266Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 320mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
A Hezzi-D Original recipe
- July is #NationalIceCreamMonth, and we’re having an ice cream social! Grab a spoon and dig into all the awesome recipes we’re sharing today!
- Boston Cooler by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Books n’ Cooks
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Marshmallow Creme Fresh Peach Pie Ice Cream by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cups by Family Around the Table
- No Churn Caramel Coffee Crunch Ice Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- S’mores Milk Shake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Brown Bread Ice Cream by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- No Churn Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pineapple Dole Whip by Making Miracles
- Cape Codder Ice Cream Float by Our Crafty Cocktails
- No Churn Red Velvet Ice Cream by Our Crafty Mom
- Chocolate Keto Approved “Frosty” by Our Good Life
- Frosted Lemonade by Palatable Pastime
- Butterbeer Ice Cream by Simply Inspired Meals
- Bourbon Peach Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by The Spiffy Cookie