As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
Oven roasted potatoes tossed with Greek spices then mixed with lemon marinated feta for a delicious take on Greek Potatoes. This recipe was originally posted February 4, 2015.
I love making and eating Greek food. I like the herbs and spices used in Greek cooking and the flavors of the food. My only problem is what to serve as a side dish. I never know what to have with Greek Pizzas or Lamb Pitas.
Most of the time I just make couscous as a side but that gets boring after a while. When I came across a picture of these potatoes I thought they would be a nice, hearty side that would work well with the flavors.
One thing I really like about these potatoes is how easy they are to make. They are simply oven roasted potatoes tossed with Greek seasonings until they come out of the oven.
The potatoes are tossed with lemon marinated feta cheese that brightens up the whole dish. The feta just slightly melts and sticks to the potatoes which makes for a ton of flavor. These were a great addition to our Greek meal.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. dried parsley
- 1 t. dried dill
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 1 t. sea salt
- 3/4 t. black pepper
- 1/2 c. feta cheese
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 t. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oil, oregano, parsley, dill, paprika, sea salt, and pepper. Add in the potatoes and toss to coat. Spread out in the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once in the middle of baking.
- Meanwhile, combine the feta, lemon juice, oregano, and parsley in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with the marinated feta, and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice
Positively Perfect Potatoes
- Cajun Potato Salad by That Recipe
- Dutch Farm Salad by Art of Natural Living
- Greek Potatoes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes by Palatable Pastime
- JoJo Potato Wedges by Making Miracles
- Loaded Mashed Potato Patties by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes by Blogghetti
- Pizza Style Baked Potatoes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Rustic Potato Loaves by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Twice Baked Potatoes by Family Around the Table