Healthy Morning Muffins (adapted from Not Rachel Ray)
1 ½ c. flour
½ c. packed brown sugar
3 T. flax seed
½ t. baking soda
½ t. baking powder
⅓ c. low fat milk
1 apple; peeled, cored, and diced
4. Fold in the apple and banana. Fill each muffin cup almost to the top. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
Honey Pumpkin Butter (Adapted from Not Rachel Ray)
Pumpkin Pie Dip (again from Not Rachel Ray)
8 oz. package of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 c. pumpkin puree
2 t. pumpkin pie spice
1 t. vanilla
1 T. Bicardi rum
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and rum. Beat on high with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. One cup at a time add in the powdered sugar until the dip is smooth and reaches the desired consistency.
3. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoon freshly nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground cloves
¼ t. salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Store in an air tight container for up to 6 months.
This post linked to:
Meatless Mondays, Muffin Mondays, Mangia Mondays , Thankful For Food
Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, Made From Scratch Tuesdays
Such a great assortment of recipes. That pumpkin butter matches perfectly with those muffins.
These all look fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up at Muffin Monday!
Its amazing how you managed to put up 3 treats plus the spice for this post. Great job, everything looks great!
Louisa [Living Lou]
I love how you made three recipes from her blog and a recipe for pumpkin pie spice! That is so impressive... and they're all pumpkin related which is just amazing because well, pumpkin is amazing! Great choices!
Four recipes, WOW! Everything looks pumpkin-y delicious.
If you haven't already, I'd love for you to check out my group 'A' SRC recipe this month: Pork Belly Soup with Collard Greens.
Cook Lisa Cook
Yum yum yum all around!!
If you haven't already, I'd love it if you'd check out my SRC recipe for Crockpot Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal.
Wow, 4 recipes! Looks great -- so fun to be in SCR with you!
Wow! What an amazing assortment! All sound absolutely amazing!!! And they are making me so hungry!
This is a great post with all that wonderful pumpkin, it looks so yummy!
This is a great pick for the SRC! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.
Oh wow! All of those are very delicious and helpful recipes 🙂 I haven't made my own pumpkin pie spice before but IDK why not! The Honey Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Pie dip sound great! Thanks for sharing!
Both recipes look and sound so delicious! I could go for some pumpkin butter this morning!