As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
I teach elementary special education students during the week. My days are filled with running between classrooms, managing my students, and trying to make sure I get all of my papers checked. I often come home exhausted and in need of an escape from the hectic day.
That’s where Pure Earth Juice comes in. Each bottle of Pure Earth Juice is made with Del Monte Gold pineapples and contains no added sugar and no preservatives. I love sipping on a tall glass of Pure Earth as a way to escape the craziness of my day. The fresh pineapple juice transports me to a tropical place in my mind where I can relax for a few minutes after a hard day.
On cold winter days when I need more then just a glass of juice to escape from snow, I make myself a tropical pineapple smoothie. The combination of bananas, blood oranges, and Pure Earth 100% Pineapple Juice is a tropical delight. For extra fun I often garnish a glass with fresh fruit and a little paper umbrella and imagine I’m drinking the smoothie on a crystal white beach. Add in a colorful straw and it’s not only tastes delicious but it looks fun and fruity as well!
- 1 c. Del Monte Pure Earth Pineapple Lime Juice
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 1 blood orange, peeled
- 1 c. ice
- Place the pineapple lime juice, banana pieces, blood orange segments, and ice in a blend.
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour the smoothie in a fancy glass. Garnish with a slice of pineapple or a blood orange segment along with a paper umbrella.
- Add a fun, colorful straw for fun.
A Hezzi-D Original Recipe