Who loves peaches? I do! Stone fruit is in season now and one of my favorite stone fruits is the peach. I love how sweet and juicy they are when they are ripe and I can often get them at the farmer’s market at the end of the summer.
There are so many different ways to cook peaches. From peach pie and peach smoothies to peach salads and chicken with peaches. The cool thing about peaches is that you can use them in both sweet and savory recipes.
In order to celebrate peach season I’ve collected 21 sweet and savory peach recipes from my favorite food bloggers.
Sweet Peach Recipes
- Peach Galette from Chocolate Moosey
2. Grilled Peach Shortcake with Coconut Whipped Cream from Joyful Healthy Eats
3. Vanilla, Peach, Mango, and Strawberry Sangria from Eats Well With Others
5. Peach Cobbler French Toast Casserole from Oh, Sweet Basil
6. Individual Peach Pies from Modern Christian Homemaker
7. Grilled Peaches and Cherries with Cinnamon Honey Syrup from Home Cooking Memories
9. Peach Martini with Raspberry from Food Faith Fitness
10. Peach Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting from One Sweet Appetite
11. Spiced Peach Jam
12. No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
13. Fresh Peach Yogurt Cake from My Kitchen Adventures
Savory Peach Recipes
1. Barbecue Bacon Peach Chicken Turnovers from Melanie Makes
2. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Peaches from Cook the Story
3. Roasted Beet and Peach Salad from The Roasted Root
4. Peach Caprese Salad from Iowa Girl Eats
5. Prosciutto-Wrapped Peach and Argula Salad from Floating Kitchen
6. Jalapeno Peach Panini from Wine and Glue
7. Peach Caprese with Balsamic Glaze from Cooking on the Weekends
8. Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches from Melanie Makes