- brown sugar
- sweetened condensed milk
- powdered sugar
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate melts
To make the chocolate chip cookie dough bites I mixed together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Then I added in the flour and mixed it until it was well combined.
Slowly I add in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until it is well mixed. The next part is the tricky part. Add in the powdered sugar a quarter of a cup at a time until the dough is very stiff and hard to mix.
At this point you can roll the dough into quarter shaped balls and place them on a cookie sheet. The sheet goes into the freezer for 10 minutes to get the bites to harden.
Then you can decide if you want to dunk them into chocolate so they are more like a truffle or simply drizzle chocolate over the top and have them as an edible cookie dough bite. When I dunk them I like to put sprinkles on top of them but when I drizzle them I sprinkle them with flaky sea salt.
The batter tastes exactly like cookie dough and dipping them in milk chocolate was like eating a chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie. These are perfect to make and take with you to a party. They don’t need to be refrigerated and they travel well.
More No Bake Dessert Recipes:
- No Bake Strawberry Mousse Pie
- Lemon Icebox Bars
- No Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Millionaire Shortbread Cookies
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ c. sugar
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 c. flour
- ¾ c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 1 ½ c. powdered sugar
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. chocolate melts
- flaky sea salt or sprinkles
- In a bowl combine the melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix well. Add in the vanilla and stir. Slowly add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate chips. Slowly add the powdered sugar a little at a time until the dough is very stiff and hard to mix.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Roll the dough into quarter sized balls and place on the lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate melts in a double boiler or in the microwave until just melted. Remove half the dough balls from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate. Set on a sheet of waxed paper and immediately top with mini chocolate chips.
- You can also take the melted chocolate, put it into a zip top baggie, snip off the edge, and drizzle chocolate on top of the bites. Quickly sprinkles with flaky sea salt.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to harden.
A Hezzi-D Original Recipe
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g