As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read the full disclosure here.
Tomorrow is the first day of the school year. The kids don’t start back for another week but it’s my first week. This week I’m sharing recipes for back to school. This is great because I’m always looking for snack ideas, lunchbox ideas, and quick dinners for school nights.
Today I’m sharing an easy lunchbox idea. I pack my lunch everyday at work. I only have 30 minutes for lunch so there is never time to run out and get something. Plus, I like packing my own lunch because it’s cheaper and it’s better. Some days I have a sandwich, sometimes leftovers, and other times a frozen meal.
This week I’m sharing one of my favorite wraps. It starts with a little ranch dressing on a wrap then in topped off with turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and red onions. Roll it up, cut it in half, and pack it up along with a piece of fruit and a small bag of chips for a great school lunch.
- 2 wraps
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 oz. turkey lunch meat
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1/3 c. lettuce, chopped
- 4 sliced American cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Place the two wraps down on a plate. Spread 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing on each wrap.
- Divide the turkey, bacon, lettuce, cheese, and onions between the two wraps.
- Wrap the wraps up and cut in half. Enjoy!
A Hezzi-D Original Recipe
More Back to School Recipes:
- Caramel Apple Granola by What Smells So Good
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich by Cooking Chat
- Healthy Lunchbox Snack Mix by Noshing with the Nolands
- Mini Pepperoni Calzones by The Redhead Bake
- “Nut Butter” Rice Crispy Balls by Books n’ Cooks
- Parmesan Crisps Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Monkey Bread by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Apple Nachos by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Waffle Pizzas by Our Good Life
- Turmeric Chicken and Couscous by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Stuffed Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by That Skinny Chick Can Bake