I love making dessert. I know this is a shock to you. Want to know another secret? I love making easy desserts that people love. This OREO fudge is made with just 3 ingredients! I'm not kidding! It's probably the easiest fudge I've ever made and it's so good.
This fudge is made with white chocolate and is so creamy and delicious. I feel like it was a little softer then many of the fudge recipes I make but that's what makes it taste so good. Then it's studded with crushed OREO cookies. The taste of the chocolate cookie in the vanilla fudge is just delicious.
OREO fudge is a delicious recipe to make at the holidays or whenever you need a dessert to share. It takes a while to set in the refrigerator but the hands on time is about 10 minutes flat. Plus it's so rich people only need a small square so one recipe makes about 24 pieces.
I made this OREO fudge for the holidays and put it in a candy box with 2 other types of fudge for all the teachers I work with. I made 3 kinds of fudge and put 2 of each kind in each box. Just 6 pieces of fudge made a really nice (and delicious!) homemade holiday gift.
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. white chocolate chips
- 3 c. OREOs, roughly chopped
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with foil.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat stirring frequently.
- When the chocolate is completely melted remove from the heat and stir in the chopped OREO cookies.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 24 squares.
- Store in refrigerator in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe from Dessert Now Dinner Later
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.